August 17, 2007

An Update

I know the blog has been slow going lately, but I do have some great things up my sleeve for the coming weeks. But since I cant do a food update justice right now, how about I clue you into some of the other diversions that my life has taken to.

-- Apartment hunting in Silicon Valley. I found a place my second day into looking and sealed the deal $1900 poorer.


-- Furniture shopping. I sold all of my college stuff when I moved out of Berkeley last March. Instead of prowling the Chowhound boards, I am now a devout reader of Craigslist.


-- Road trip to Southern Oregon. The objective was to visit Crater Lake and see a play at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. We achieved both and even managed to raft the Class IV Upper Klamath.

-- Getting logistics in order. Traffic school, car registration transfer, arraignment hearing for traffic ticket, etc.

-- Saying goodbye to SoCal proper.

So as you can see, I've been very busy and there's still much more to do.

Please bear with me.

No comments: